Friday, March 7, 2014

New Favorite: C-Booth 4 in 1 Lotion


I LOVE trying new products. Whether it is some sort of makeup, skin, or haircare product, I try to get something new at least once a month. I do not do this because I am dissatisfied with any of my "usual" products, I just really like to see what is out there. Recently I have also been on a search for products that are fare trade, do not contain mineral oil and/or are made in the USA. 
A few weeks ago I was in the market for a new everyday lotion, so I found my way over to Ulta to do a bit of "browsing". Typically I had been using "Vaseline Essential Moisture Cocoa Radiant Rich Body Lotion" (wow I never realized how long the official name was!) which I liked just fine. It works well and smells great. Plus the price is right, $6.99 for a pretty huge bottle. My issue with it is that it did not have many skin nourishing ingredients. The cocoa butter element was great, but I wanted more. So on my quest for a new lotion I knew I was searching for something filled with lots of nut oils and shea butter. I am excited to announce that I found it!
This "C-Booth 4 in 1 Multi-Action Body Lotion" (pictured above) is amazing. There are three different scents (all under $10!), I purchased the "Coconut and Fig". It contains almond oil (as well as several other oils), shea butter, and for an extra kick a tad bit of caffeine which really perks up the skin.
The lotion formula is very light weight and is not greasy at all (I cannot stand greasy lotions for everyday). After using it for several weeks I have noticed that my skin is brighter and more even toned. And the icing on the cake... This lotions is actually MINERAL OIL FREE!!! If anyone is looking for a great everyday lotion for a reasonable price I highly recommend this one!
I should also add that many of the other C-Booth products do not contain mineral oil either and all of their products are made in the USA!!! I actually just purchased a few of their other products today which I cannot wait to try, neither of which contain any mineral oil! 
So long story short the C-Booth 4 in 1 lotion is a great lotion and a great buy. I am also quickly falling in love with C-Booth products as a whole so I am sure you will be hearing more about this brand from me in the future. If anyone has ever tried any of their products I would love to hear about your experience. I would also love any recommendations for other products (C-Booth or other) you love that are worth giving a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment